Pembroke Pines-based Paramount Tax & Accounting is a firm that serves individuals and businesses. It provides a range of solutions, including personal and business tax services, as well as business financial services.
- Bench offers a variety of services that are great for small businesses just starting out.
- The Vice President of Accounting and Finance is a strategical leader with 7-10 years in managerial accounting and financial management experience in the postsecondary education sector.
- The Administrative Division’s Finance Team at the Development Services Department seeks a Senior Accounting Clerk to join their team!
- Reviews recommend Janette for being extremely thorough and proficient at her craft, and for how she handles IRS issues professionally and in a timely manner.
- Many accountants offer online services where small businesses can access online accounting software and payroll assistance, and the accountant — for a monthly or other recurring fee — provides financial analysis and reporting of their numbers.
- Additionally, it provides payroll calculations, reporting, and compliance.
- • Responsible for directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll, and financial reporting.
The company assists with setup and training for QuickBooks systems and offers used car dealers services tailored to their industry. We’ll make sure that you or your business get the tax deductions and tax credits that you’re entitled to.
When you outsource with bookkeeping services in Pembroke Pines to a partner that specializes in small to medium sized clients, you can rest assured that the job is being taken care of and allows you to focus on your business. We are prepared to manage all or part of your accounting functions for less than you are paying your in-house bookkeeper or accountant. We will help your business increase profits, lower taxes and manage cash flow. If you’re getting irrelevant result, try a more narrow and specific term. As with any important business decision, if you do your homework you can get the lowest bookkeeping service pricing in Pembroke Pines with our quick comparison. Of course the types of accounting services in Pembroke Pines can vary between different providers so it is important you are comparing apples to apples.
- Knowing that all your finances are being handled appropriately and in a timely fashion means less worry for you as a small business owner.
- Solid Accounting, LLC is a professional service firm in Miami that provides accounting, bookkeeping, and CFO-level services to small companies and non-profits.
- Rafael’s goals continue to be assisting those in need to achieve great results for their business or personal tax, accounting and financial demands.
- Abraham Ziadeh CPA PA has been serving the Pembroke Pines area for over 20 years.
- Before you hire a tax preparer, contact them and ask about their procedure for working virtually.
- When you need help with invoicing, collections and accounts receivable, just getting pricing for accounting services in Pembroke Pines can be daunting with so many options.
- This is ideal for companies looking to eliminate a paper-trail as well companies already doing many business related activities like banking and payroll online.
It offers a range of solutions, including accounting and tax services as well as QuickBooks support. The firm utilizes online bookkeeping software to help reduce costs, and clients can also access the tax calendar at the firm’s website. Its owner, Jonathan Garzon, is an IRS Enrolled Agent who is licensed to practice in all states. Formerly named Greg’s Taxes when it was founded in 2009, Borno & Co. is an accounting firm located in Pembroke Pines that provides financial advising to its clients. Services include accounting, business consultation, financial audits, payroll services, and tax consultation. Its clientele varies from private individuals to partnerships and company groups of any industry.
What is an accountant?
W. Barnett, CPA, Inc., is an accounting firm that caters to individuals and small businesses in Pembroke Pines and the surrounding areas. It offers a wide Bookkeeping Pembroke Pines array of services, including bookkeeping, business consulting, cash flow management, financial statement and tax return preparation, and tax planning.
Their business services include payroll, part-time CFO services, reviews, compilations, cash flow management, succession planning, new business formation, internal controls, and litigation support. They also undertake tax preparation, planning, and problem resolution. Failing to file tax returns is a serious offense, and the business helps its clients get up-to-date as quickly as possible with the filing of delinquent returns thereby reducing penalties to the minimum that the IRS can impose.
How much do accountants charge for tax help?
Each state requires education, passing the Uniform CPA exam, and some amount of experience before issuing the certification. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or 150 semester hours is typically required before taking the certification exam. We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher. You can also ask an accountant to provide proof of their license and credentials. To find out which services are deemed essential in your area, visit the official government website of your state or city and look for information about essential services.
- Its clientele varies from private individuals to partnerships and company groups of any industry.
- The firm also reviews up to three years of accounting to find errors and missed deductions.
- The firm consists of CPAs who provide tax and accounting services to the US and foreign nationals.
- It offers a wide array of services, including bookkeeping, business consulting, cash flow management, financial statement and tax return preparation, and tax planning.
- The firm utilizes online bookkeeping software to help reduce costs, and clients can also access the tax calendar at the firm’s website.
- If you’re interested in a career in accounting, it’s worthwhile to get a CPA.
Free tax planning is offered by the firm to clients who are eligible for form 1040EZ, like independent students. Borno & Co. is headed by founding partner Gregroire Borno who is an Enrolled Agent at IRS and a tax accountant. Accountants may offer a package rate for weekly, monthly or annual services to reward ongoing customers. Many accountants offer online services where small businesses can access online accounting software and payroll assistance, and the accountant — for a monthly or other recurring fee — provides financial analysis and reporting of their numbers. For basic monthly accounting services, an accountant might charge anywhere from $75 to $500 or more, depending on what was included in a given package, the size of the client’s business, and the complexity of work requested. Nationally, full-time staff accountants earn between $40,000 and $80,000, depending on experience and other factors. Independent professionals, executives, and business owners in Hollywood and the surrounding areas have been depending on the full-service professionals at Harold L. Benjamin, CPA for their tax and accounting needs for more than 30 years.
View Salary for Similar Jobs to Senior Bookkeeper in Pembroke Pines, FL
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the “care” back in healthcare! KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national network of pharmacies and nursing locations with the ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional therapies. Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient https://accounting-services.net/ care and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are well equipped to care for our… You may also consider these jobs, which have similar requirements such as skills,education and experience. Forensic accountants investigate financial crimes involving fraud, embezzlement and other issues.
Rafael has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and has served in controllership positions for major US corporations including Fortune 50 organizations. Rafael’s orientation to detail, ability to focus and affinity to problem solving have served him on helping others achieve the best financial results.
The firm also reviews up to three years of accounting to find errors and missed deductions. Its Weston branch’s office managing director, Rafael Chiquito, has been in the industry for more than 20 years. He has previously worked in controllership positions for US corporations, including Fortune 50 organizations. Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college. By trade, accountants prepare, maintain and examine the financial statements of an individual, business or institution. An accountant prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies. Common tasks include creating budgets, analyzing profits and losses of a company, processing payroll, preparing financial statements for company leadership, and creating and maintaining financial database systems for a company.
Reviews recommend Janette for being extremely thorough and proficient at her craft, and for how she handles IRS issues professionally and in a timely manner. WKB Accounting, LLC, offers financial solutions to individuals and small business owners in Pembroke Pines. Having been in the industry since 2013, the company handles tax preparation engagements, which cover entity formation, payment plans, and IRS communication and representation. Its professionals help small businesses deal with tax disputes, perform bookkeeping procedures, and provide QuickBooks support. Founder Lee R. Frank worked as a staff accountant and became a CFO of a family-owned real estate firm prior to establishing the company.